- This event has passed.
Webinar | Camera-Based Parking Guidance: The Evolution of Campus Parking
July 23, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Camera-based parking guidance has long been assumed to make parking more streamlined, consistent, and user-friendly, but as smart parking technology has advanced, it has completely revolutionized the campus parking experience for students, staff, faculty, and visitors.
It is not only a cost-effective way to keep campus traffic flowing during peak periods, but it empowers operators to easily manage compliance among multiple user groups — to understand and address the unique needs of each facility — and to bolster security and safety beyond the parameters of a traditional surveillance system.
As parking guidance system (PGS) deployment has grown exponentially in recent years, this webinar will look at common parking challenges and trends and the camera-based technology that has emerged as the proven go-to solution for forward-thinking facilities in the University/College sector.
- Welcome & Introduction
- The State of Campus Parking Today: Major trends and Challenges Across the Board
- An Inside View of Camera-Based Parking Guidance Technology
- How Innovation is Making an Impact: Improving Campus Parking
- Park Assist’s Latest Software Development: INX
- Success Stories
- Jeff Sparrow, Regional Account Manager
- Scott Dubois, Vice President of Product Management
Click here to register now.