Next-generation parking guidance: At every key decision point.
For private enterprises and public facilities alike, the parking experience makes a crucial first impression on both first-time and frequent visitors. The Park Assist® approach to parking guidance is to remove all stress and uncertainty from the process. The overarching goal is to provide a seamless and stress-free experience for each parker – from initial entry to an open space. All while improving overall traffic flow throughout a facility, across an entire property, and even in the surrounding area.
The ultimate in sitewide parking guidance.
Through the unique synergy of our camera based smart-sensing system and customizable wayfinding signage, parkers are treated to an unprecedented level of parking guidance and convenience. From the moment they arrive, to the moment they exit the facility.
- Upon arrival, exterior and entry wayfinding signage show vacancy counts that help parkers to choose a facility and/or parking level.
- After entering, interior wayfinding signage and directional in-aisle pointers provide followup parking guidance. Helping them make on-the-spot decisions within a chosen level.
- This is where our smart-sensors take over – as their bright color-coded LEDs signal parkers quickly to open spaces.
- When parkers return to their vehicles, Park Assist closes the loop with our pioneering Find Your Car™ locator – driven by the Park Finder™ add-on software module for our Sparx™ data-driven ecosystem.
- The accessibility of our customer experience (CX) features can be extended further via our CX+ API package, available with a Sparx Premium Subscription.
A total parking guidance solution maximize revenue and profitability.
By elevating the parker experience from end to end, Park Assist helps you encourage repeat visits and build brand loyalty. By making sure every possible space in your garage is utilized, we also help ensure maximum usage per square foot. This can save millions in construction costs for a new facility. It can also postpone or eliminate the need to expand or replace an existing facility.
Going beyond guidance to provide data-driven insights.
With the invention of the camera based smart-sensor, Park Assist created the first sensor-with-a-brain in the industry. Each autonomous smart-sensor has the ability to stream images, video and rich data to the core server for variety of purposes – including real-time occupancy monitoring, integrated License Plate Recognition (LPR), and detailed tracking of customer behaviors, preferences and usage patterns.
This wealth of valuable data is turned into actionable intelligence and insights by our revolutionary Sparx data-driven platform. The most sophisticated and advanced platform the parking industry has ever seen, Sparx provides facility owners and operators with the unprecedented system-wide control to:
- create new revenue opportunities
- streamline costs through operational efficiencies
- maximize performance and profitability
- enhance safety and security sitewide