SPARX STANDARD PLATFORM
The core of our revolutionary data-driven ecosystem.
The data acquisition and aggregation capabilities of our proprietary smart- sensing systems have led the industry since their introduction. Likewise, Park Assist has developed advanced wayfinding signage systems that greatly reduce time-to-park, while elevating the customer experience (CX), maximizing parker satisfaction and boosting brand loyalty.
With Sparx, we’ve created an entirely new platform from the ground up for intelligent mining of actionable system data. The result is highly detailed business intelligence at a glance, to empower faster and better management decisions across the board. The Sparx Standard Platform comes with every Park Assist PGS installation.
Interactive real-time data dashboards
Immediate access to real-time data gives you the advantage of making incisive, strategic decisions on the fly – based on the evolving conditions in your parking facility. Tailored to the specific needs of your operation, our highly intuitive Sparx dashboards deliver robust actionable data. Multiple datapoints readily available to system operators, both real-time and historical, include:
- Occupancy, dwell, turnover and identification of unique visitor behavior
- Live data from activity heatmaps, wayfinding signage and specific facility regions
- Isolated activity of individual vehicles, including duration and frequency of visits
- Real-time site and environmental conditions that can affect parking volume: i.e.current/
forecasted weather, traffic status in surrounding areas
- Trend analysis, including the ability to compare live trends with historical performance
- Additional comparative analysesthem to access exciting new functionalities such as
reservations, premium parking and customer loyalty programs. All in a highly reflexive GUI with single sign-on integration.
The actionable data generated by Sparx can be outputted and shared in a myriad of ways through its advanced reporting capabilities. Real-time reports, historical reports and comparative analyses – exportable in a variety of widely-used file formats – can be customized to suit the needs of varied members within your executive and operations teams. Sparx users can also be subscribed to the reports that are most useful to them, which arrive automatically in their inboxes.
Product information, education & training
The Sparx Standard Platform comes with a wealth of key information to ensure successful setup, and to help you derive maximum benefit from Sparx in your day-to-day operations. The support tools we provide via your private passworded portal include:
- A collection of online FAQ-type help files to provide immediate answers for in-process questions
- Detailed cut sheets and information on the core system and individual components
- How-to guides to help operators execute key tasks and develop new capabilities for their ongoing work
- Recorded video workshops that enable operators to view interactive sessions at their own pace, within their available timeframes
- Access to our complete Sparx knowledgebase, including information on the extended functionalities in our Sparx Premium Subscriptions
Client support services
A complement of client support services, tailored for your region, is also included with our Sparx Standard Platform. Your designated approved team members will have the ability to create service requests, communicate directly with our Park Assist support experts, and escalate urgent help requests. In all cases, Sparx will provide detailed service/support reporting including the original requests, mid-process communication threads, and resolution/verification notices